Water & Waste Water Treatment
Pumping Solutions for the Water & Waste Water Industry
Many different types of pumps are used for a multitude of applications in the Water and Waste Water Treatment industries.
Some examples are:
- Residential Water: Home water supply from wells or municipal water, pressure boosting submersible and surface pumps and controls.
- Residential Wastewater: Sump, effluent and sewage pumps, panels and accessories designed for residential applications.
- Commercial Wastewater: Products including sewage, effluent, grinder pumps and packages for commercial wastewater applications.
- Agriculture: Pump and control systems for irrigation, stockwater, wash systems, cooling systems & waste management.
- Turf Irrigation: Submersible and surface pumps for landscape and turf irrigation systems e.g. golf courses
- Building Trades: Pumps for a wide range of filtration, chilling, pressure boost, wash system, water supply, wastewater and boiler feed applications.
- General Industry: Surface and submersible pumps, pumping stations, and controls for OEMs, water supply and booster stations.
- Leisure Industry: Pumps for commercial pools, water features, fountains and waterparks.